Select a fault tree to embed
- By default, the dialog displays other modules to embed in the current Workspace (indicated by "(local)" in the source drop-down list).
- If the fault tree in which you are embedding the module already has modules embedded from other Workspaces, these will be displayed in the Source drop-down list. Select one of them to embed another module from an already linked Workspace.
- To select a module from a new Workspace, use the browse button to find it.
- To select a module from the current Workspace, choose "(local)".
- Select the module from the Modules list.
- Click OK.
Updating the Modules list
Click Update to update the list of modules in the selected Workspace source. Note: the Modules list updates automatically when you select a source from the source drop-down list or use Browse. You only need to update the list manually if you type a source directly into the Source box.
Versions: DPL Fault Tree