Now that we’ve had a few days to recuperate and properly reflect, Tony, Chris and I have put our notes together to come up with the top high- and low-lights of INFORMS Annual Meeting 2015:
- The views from our hotel – Philly’s architecture was awe-inspiring!
- Syncopation’s booth location.(Pole Position, Baby!)
- The success of and enthusiasm for Chris, Phil, and Elayne’s portfolio game
- The wealth of enticing restaurant options within walking distance to the conference
- Clothing half the staff of the conference center in cool DPL shirts
- Our DPMX Software Demo going smoothly
- Seeing all of our good friends/DPL fans
- Doing a Rocky run on Wednesday morning for a last-day-of-the-conference energy boost
- While the buildings and murals of Philly were a wonder to behold, the aromas at street level were quite the opposite
- Cold germs picked up on the short, non-stop to Philly
- So called “coffee” served at the coffee breaks (Chris will drink anything but even he found it unpalatable)
- Distance of the DA track to the Exhibit Hall – just once can the DA track be #3 instead of #79?
- A lack of exhibitors line this year and consequent looong pre-registration line
- Other exhibitor’s lame swag – why are we the only vendor with anything worth taking?
Well it looks like the highs outdid the lows this year. See you next year in Nashville!